blazermania.com
     
 
HomeColumnsBlogForumLinksCalendar
   

Sunday, July 03, 2005

You had us at hello.

Ah, I steal a quote from a Tom Cruise movie in honor of my faithful readers and Mr. Martell Webster.

As we all know, Portland ended up drafting Mr. Webster along with one Mr. Jarret Jack to round out our future backcourt of Telfair, Jack, Webster, and Monia. A nice mix of offensive and defensive players with shooting.

I don't really have anything to add to this, expect to say I was pleased by the outcome of the draft. Although ideally I would have preferred we traded either next years first round from Detroit along with the second rounder for the 22nd, and then with the 27th picked Turiaf or Simien. Or the 27th and next years secound rounder for it. Then at 35 we could pick Turiaf. I just would have preferred to pick up Turiaf in this draft as well as Jack.

I don't understand bandwagon fans either, so I will be making an entry on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home