blazermania.com
     
 
HomeColumnsBlogForumLinksCalendar
   

Monday, September 26, 2005

Zbo: Hard Working Man

Good Jason Quick article about Zbo's progress rehabbing his knee.

"I think about it all the time," said Randolph, who missed 36 games last season because of his right knee. "I just pray that at the end of the day I can be like I was before I got hurt and had the surgery. I just feel like any time somebody comes back from surgery, people ask if they are going to be the same. So I feel like there's a lot of people doubting me.

"And that's why I'm on a mission. I have a lot to prove."

Quick also has this observation...
"But perhaps the most important validation comes from Jensen, a trainer not prone to hyperbole, who gives the endorsement every Blazers fan has been hoping for: Randolph shouldn't miss any of training camp, putting him on schedule to reassume his status as the Blazers' go-to-guy for the Nov. 2 opener at Minnesota."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home